The GREATEST <3Gift<3 Of ALL.

Christmas Eve 2009. 11:28 p.m., and the family is all snuggled up on the couches, watching a movie, and I've been on the computer re-playing videos from AMW & Wheel of Justice, and I'm now sitting here, reflecting on what a blessing-filled year this has been. I know I blog about this alot, but I can't help it. I'm just SO THANKFUL for everything. I just feel like I don't have enough words to express my gratefulness to all of you.

I remember last Christmas, still waiting on DNA results to come back from the FBI lab, and wondering what this year would hold, and my God, it was worth the wait. I just still cannot BELIEVE that an arrest was made, and all that's happened. From the local media being so wonderfully involved in reminding the public of my case and keeping them aware of what's happened over the years, to flying to Washington D.C. to meet John Walsh & be on the set of America's Most Wanted, to receiving that phone call in the early morning hours of October 13, 2009 that an arrest had been made...and then having an OUTPOURING of support, and so many of you write me and share your own stories...I just have been blessed, incredibly, and couldn't have done it without all of your prayers and support.

So, this Christmas, I am celebrating PEACE.OF.MIND...the GREATEST GIFT OF ALL. Thank you all for blessing me with your support and prayers. The power of prayer is amazing, and Jesus is the REASON for the Season!


Merry Christmas To All...And To All A Good Night!


Jennifer

4 comments:

Brittany said...
December 25, 2009 at 9:55 PM

Merry Christmas!!!!

I am loving the sassy tee. :)

Brittany Rae said...
January 26, 2010 at 10:34 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...
January 26, 2010 at 10:35 AM

I just saw the promo for your "Wheel of Justice" special!
My Tivo is set!

I hope you are doing well! :)

shox said...
August 12, 2010 at 1:12 PM

I really agree with you about the

blog.I think people will know this after read the information.

Back to Home Back to Top Jennifer's VOICE!. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.