Victorious!

"Hope is not a Dream...but a way of making dreams become Reality."




October 13, 2009 was a day of pure emotion, and victory. At 6:50 a.m. in North Little Rock, Arkansas, Dennis Earl Bradford was arrested as a suspect in my 19-year-old cold case.





Someone please pinch me. Is this REALLY happening?!? Yes, it is. Imagine waiting 19 long years, and waking up to a phone call at 6:50 a.m. that all of these years later...the above person had been captured. It's almost been a week, and well...I'm still in complete and utter...shock. I'm excited and overwhelmed at the same time, and so incredibly happy that he cannot hurt anyone else.


At this time, I will not comment any further on my case, pending prosecution, but want you all to know that I sincerely and deeply appreciate all of your e-mails, messages, phone calls, etc. This past week has definitely been a whirlwind, to say the least, and I still have not been able to sit still long enough to read the thousands of e-mails and messages I've received. It amazes me that so many people that I've never known would take the time to write me such genuine, heart felt messages.
Thank you all, very, very much for your support!
Sending love to you all,
Jennifer

4 comments:

Brittany said...
October 18, 2009 at 9:15 PM

I'm praying for you daily.

I feel that you are a precious gift to our community. And, I am so proud of you.

Congratulations!
Your voice has made you victorious!

Anonymous said...
October 19, 2009 at 6:58 AM

I am sure that words can't begin to describe how you are feeling. I am so happy that justice will finally be yours. (LONG, LONG overdue.)
Your persistence and perseverance has been answered! Hallelujah! I am sharing in your victory!

Unknown said...
October 19, 2009 at 3:37 PM

I AM UTTERLY SPEECHLESS!!!!!
I live in Canada, and just heard of your story today.

I cannot think of any words that have not been expressed already, but I feel complelled to reach out, and send you all my love, thoughts, and prayers.

As a mother of a young daughter, and a childhood rape survivor, I cannot begin to express my admiration, and total AWE of your spirit and determination.

You are truly FEARLESS, as you say. And the contributions you have made, and continue to make, have changed the world as we know it!!!!

With your permission, of course, I would love to post your story on my blog today, and a link to this remarkable site you have made. The WHOLE world needs to know the remarkable soul we have in you!!

(Wow ~ not bad for being speechless hey?? :)

Thank you, Darlin. What a gift you are!!!

Elissa Newton said...
October 20, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Oh my goodness Jennifer. I have tears in my eyes. All I can say is Thank God, Thank God.

Back to Home Back to Top Jennifer's VOICE!. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.