Happy New Year 2012!

Happy New Year 2012!



It's been a while since I've taken the time to blog with last year being so busy. I had so many amazing opportunities in using my voice last year that I'm truly grateful for. I believe the last time I blogged was after I got home from Pittsburgh, PA. From there I travelled to Denver, CO - El Paso, TX - South Padre Island, TX - and finally, Galloway, NJ. Alot of flying/driving in those last couple of months of the year, but was honored to be able to use my voice and share my story with others. One of the most amazing experiences I had was in El Paso speaking at their "Help. Hope. Healing!" conference for crime victims. Talk about POWERFUL. I usually share my story at conferences that are attended by law enforcement, judges, district attorneys, social workers, therapists, nurses, etc., but to speak infront of hundreds of crime victims...wow, it was unbelievable. To be able to stand up and show a room full of people that "it'll be okay" and see the hope in their eyes is an indescribable feeling. I love what they're doing in El Paso and I'm hoping after meeting with our head DA, Jack Roady, here in Galveston County, we'll be able to soon start a yearly conference of our own for crime victims to bring more awareness to our communities in this area...it's greatly needed and I know will be beneficial and positive in so many ways!


I've taken a break from travelling for at least a few months at the beginning of this year for some personal time. Jonathan finished the welding program and is a certified welder now so he's looking for a new job and life in general is just wonderful! I feel so blessed by having your continued support, prayers, and positive thoughts! I check my e-mail and read my guestbook daily on the website, and I really thank each of you who have used your voice in expressing your feelings & emotions and those that have shared your personal experiences and stories of survival with me. I hope that with this time off, I'll have more time to blog and keep you all updated!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
April 5, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Just saw your episode on fbi: criminal pursuit. SO incredibly powerful. Being strong enough to speak out about your horrid attack is stronger to me than i could ever describe. I admire you and your approach on recovery immensely. Being in a situation like yours is unthinkable for me and seeing you reach to help others inspite of your position is so heart warming. Keep doing what your doing, it truly is an amazing thing.

Anonymous said...
April 26, 2012 at 10:00 PM

I really like the words on the picture. It is true for me. I know God is directing me more and more as I am more readly willing to listen to my/His voice inside. I believe its in all of us if we just are willing to be still, notice, and listen.

Sal

Anonymous said...
October 29, 2012 at 8:36 AM

God bless you and your new baby girl! Your story is SO amazing and such an inspiration... YOU are an inspiration.

JenP said...
May 21, 2014 at 7:01 AM

You're awesome. I passed your blog along!

Unknown said...
September 17, 2018 at 9:42 PM

Your story is truelly amazing. I can't look at you and see a victim .All I can see is a real survier.Thank God you did not allow any more of your life to be taken by that inhumane piece of crap.Sorry I want this to be positive but being a mother I feel very protective of you as I would my own daughter.I pray God will bless your life and give you peace.You have earned it.

Laura said...
April 15, 2019 at 3:29 AM

What an amazing life journey. Praise God that he has you in his hands.
I have a couple of questions if you don't mind?
How is your mom dealing with all of this? How are you dealing with the fact that there was no trail and do to the suicide of this evil man? Have you found forgiveness for this person?
Thank you for your time
Laura

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...
April 21, 2019 at 6:57 PM

Dijoo forgive him?
Cannot goto Seventh-Heaven
without forgiving him, dear.
Dat juss d'fak, Jak.
God bless you.

Back to Home Back to Top Jennifer's VOICE!. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.